Meet The 2010-2011 National American Miss Teen Elise Vertefeuille


Elise Vertefeuille National American Miss Teen


Tiffany: What was your first reaction when you won your national title?
Elise: I was so shocked and excited. I couldn’t believe that I had just won nationals!

Tiffany: How did you prepare for nationals?
Elise: I practiced my personal introduction to make sure it was under 60 seconds, and worked on my posture.


Tiffany: How did you get involved in NAM ?
Elise: In 2008 I did National American Miss Connecticut for the Junior Teen division and it was my first pageant ever. I had so much fun and ended up winning out of 130 girls. After that I was hooked on pageantry and won NAM Connecticut Teen this year. Went to Nationals and won!


Tiffany:What do you want to be when you grow up?
Elise: I want to be a Television Broadcaster when I grow up, and either work for Sports Casting on ESPN or for E! and interviewing stars on the red carpet.



 

Tiffany:What to you like to do for fun?
Elise: I play Varsity Soccer, snowboard and ski, and hangout with family and friends.

Tiffany:What activities are you involved in?
Elise: Future Business Leaders of America, Student Council, Spanish Club and Varsity Soccer.
 
Tiffany:What is your best quality ?
Elise: That I am a very caring person, I feel that I always put others before myself.

Tiffany: How would your friends describe you?
Elise:Outgoing and friendly.


Tiffany:Where is your favorite place to shop?
Elise: Forever 21


Tiffany: Finish this sentence: People would be surprised to know...
Elise: That I feel most confident and comfortable when I am public speaking. Which is the number one fear in America.

Tiffany: What is your favorite childhood memory ?
Elise: Growing up with a very Sports enthusiastic father and little brother, I remember always loving sports and embracing Super Bowls and World Series. I still look forward to them every year.

Tiffany: If you could trade places with anyone for a day who would it be?
Elise:Tyra Banks or Mary Hart, because I think they are both beautiful, independent women with jobs that I would totally love to have.



Tiffany: If I gave you 1 million dollars what is the first thing you would by?
Elise:My college tuition or a new car!

Tiffany:What is your favorite quote?
Elise:“Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about creating yourself.”

Tiffany: What is your all time favorite movie?
Elise: The Last Song or The Notebook

Tiffany:What do you hope to accomplish as National American Miss Teen ?
Elise: I hope to be a great role model for all girls, and to thoroughly do all I can in my community and country, and truly soak up this amazing experience I have been given.



Tiffany:What is your favorite subject in school? and least
Elise: English and History are my two favorite subjects and my least favorite is Math/Chemistry.

Tiffany: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Elise:Sushi!

Tiffany: What advice do you have for any girls thinking about entering NAM?
Elise: Go for it! You should always dream big, and try out everything you want to. You never know when it’s your time to shine!








Comments

Popular Posts