Get to know The 2010-2011 National American Miss Amaryllis Rodriguez !!!

Check out this exclusive interview with the newly crowned National American Miss, Amaryllis Rodriguez!!



I am 21 years old from Manchester,CT. I attend Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale,FL where I am double majoring in Communications/Business I plan on becoming a broadcast journalist.I am also a member of Phi Sigma Sigma a national incorporated Sorority. I volunteer for numerous organizations including the Alzheimer's Association, Children's Miracle Network, ALS Association, Susan G. Komen Foundation and I also host Dollars for Wishes talent showcase where all proceeds go to the Make a Wish Foundation. I truly do enjoy singing and have been doing so for 13 years. I had the honor to perform as a background singer at the 2009 VMA's. I filmed my first movie this past summer with Alicia Silverstone and Jon Cryer which will go back into production this summer. My ultimate dream is to sing alongside Beyonce or Whitney Houston or to star in a movie with Jennifer Lopez. I also danced for 16 years my favorite being Tap Dance. I am a big sister to my brother Josh Rodriguez who is like my best friend and you will most likely see at all my events and appearances with his incredible support. I love spending time with family and traveling especially long road trips. I am looking forward to traveling to many states I have never been to as a national queen and what the year  has in store for me.
With Rachel McAdams star of the movie-The Notebook
Phi Sigma Sigma Sorority Sisters. Tanvi, Giselle, and Amaryllis during the Greek Olympics.
 National American Miss Top Model Competition
Amaryllis with her mother Ivette and Brother Josh Rodriguez at the 2010 Thanksgiving Banquet

Comments

Popular Posts