Skip to main content

Meet The 09-10 National All-American Miss Princess Carly Fricken !!!

It's time to get the inside scoop on the 2009-2010 National All- American Miss Princess Queen Carly Fricken ! This bubbly kiddo comes to us from Louisiana. Check out this exclusive interview, and find out what she is all about!!!



Tiffany: What was your first reaction when you won your national title?
Carly: I could not believe that I was the last one standing on stage!!!


Tiffany: How did you get involved in NAM?
Carly: Two years ago we received a letter the mail, I beg my parents to let me try it. This was my first ever pageant!


Tiffany: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Carly: Not sure, but I think a doctor for now.


Tiffany: What to you like to do for fun?
Carly: I love to ride bikes with my friends and play outside.


Tiffany: What activities are you involved in?
Carly: Dancing, tumbling, cheerleading, softball


Tiffany: What is your best quality?
Carly: My fun and crazy personality. I love to make people laugh.


Tiffany: How would your friends describe you?
Carly: I love to shop at The Limited Too they have great clothes


Tiffany: If you had 3 wishes what would you wish for?
Carly: One to meet Miley Cyrus, Two to have my very own TV show on the Disney channel, and three to go back in the Disney cruise ship !!!


Tiffany: If you could trade places with anyone for a day who would it be?
Carly: Hannah Montana, she is my favorite person


Tiffany: If I gave you 1 million dollars what is the first thing you would bye?
Carly: a lap top for me so I don't have to use my moms


Tiffany: What is your all time favorite movie?
Carly: The Wizard of Oz


Tiffany: What is your most prized possession?
Carly: My American Girl Doll


Tiffany: What is your favorite book?
Carly: I have some many favorite books it is hard to choose just one


Tiffany: Who is your role model?
Carly: My mom she is the best mom in the whole world


Tiffany: If you could star on any TV show what would it be?
Carly: Hannah Montana I love the show and cast


Tiffany: What do you hope to accomplish as the new National All-American Princess Queen?
Carly: I want to show girls that if they try hard enough they can accomplish anything


Tiffany: If you had to pick between your cell phone, computer or TV what would you pick?
Carly: Computer, you can talk to your friends on a computer and watch your favorite shows


Tiffany: What is the best advice you have ever received?
Carly: To never give up follow your dreams


Tiffany: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Carly: Steak!!!


Tiffany: What advice do you have for any girls thinking about entering NAM?

Carly: Go for it, you will make friends for life it’s a blast!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Amazing Year for Miss Florida Jr. Pre-Teen!

It has been an incredible year for me my dream came true I was crowned miss Florida Jr. Preteen queen.I will never forget that moment when they were about to call the queen they had one spot left and I was shaking, all of the sudden they say your new queen is Danielle Cohn.My dream had finally came true, it was my 3rd year I went from 4th runner up to 2nd runner up to queen.I never gave up I came back every year more prepared.Being crowned Miss Florida was a dream come true.I gain a crown and I became a titleholder for my State.I have served my community and became a role model for other young girls.Best part was using my title to help out the children miracle hospital by making teddy bears and bringing them gifts on the holidays.
Then it was time for nationals in Anaheim California were I had the time of my life.I meet so many amazing queens from other states that I have gained amazing friendships with.I was able to go to Disneyland and walk the streets of Hollywood it was an amazin…

2016 NAM National's Streaming Schedule!

Want to watch Nationals? Here is the streaming schedule. You will be able to watch at www.namiss.com 2016 NAM Nationals Streaming Schedule  *All Times PST Wednesday, Nov. 23 9:00am - Princess State Queens: Formal Wear 10:00am - Princess All-American: Formal Wear 11:30am - Jr. Pre-Teen State Queens: Formal Wear 12:30pm - Jr. Pre-Teen All-American: Formal Wear 6:30pm - Princess: Red Carpet Awards Ceremony 8:15pm - Jr. Pre-Teen: Red Carpet Awards Ceremony
Thursday, Nov.24 8:15am - Pre-Teen State Queens: Formal Wear 9:00am - Pre-Teen All-American: Formal Wear 10:45am - Jr. Teen State Queens: Formal Wear 11:30am - Jr. Teen All-American: Formal Wear 12:45pm - Teen State Queens: Formal Wear 1:30pm - Teen All-American: Formal Wear 3:30pm - Car Drawing!!!
Friday, Nov. 25 8:00am - Pre-Teen: Red Carpet Awards Ceremony 12:45pm - Princess All-American: Pageant Finale 3:15pm - Jr. Pre-Teen All-American: Pageant Finale 6:00pm - Princess State Queens: Pageant Finale 8:30pm - Jr. Pre-Teen State Queens: Pageant Finale
Satu…

Ten Need to Know Tips for The Personal Introduction Competition!

The goal of personal intro is to equip you with public speaking skills.  Figuring out just what to say can be fun and challenging.  So lets break it down!
What is Required ? 
For NAM you must say the following: 1.) Your name 2.) Your Hometown (where you currently reside) 3.) What you want to be when you grow you up and/or something interesting about yourself.  It is as easy 1, 2, 3!
Can you add more to your personal introduction? The is answer is ABSOLUTELY!
You want to the tell judges and audience about you and all of your exciting hobbies and ambitions! You can share what activities you are involved in, what organizations you volunteer with and if you have won any cool awards. This is your time to stand out and show everyone how confident you are. Now here is the biggest hint of all....
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAY...IT'S HOW YOU SAY IT!
The judges are not so much concerned if you tell them you like soccer over basketball. They are looking at your communication skills. You want to spe…