Meet The 09-10 National All-American Miss Princess Carly Fricken !!!

It's time to get the inside scoop on the 2009-2010 National All- American Miss Princess Queen Carly Fricken ! This bubbly kiddo comes to us from Louisiana. Check out this exclusive interview, and find out what she is all about!!!



Tiffany: What was your first reaction when you won your national title?
Carly: I could not believe that I was the last one standing on stage!!!


Tiffany: How did you get involved in NAM?
Carly: Two years ago we received a letter the mail, I beg my parents to let me try it. This was my first ever pageant!


Tiffany: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Carly: Not sure, but I think a doctor for now.


Tiffany: What to you like to do for fun?
Carly: I love to ride bikes with my friends and play outside.


Tiffany: What activities are you involved in?
Carly: Dancing, tumbling, cheerleading, softball


Tiffany: What is your best quality?
Carly: My fun and crazy personality. I love to make people laugh.


Tiffany: How would your friends describe you?
Carly: I love to shop at The Limited Too they have great clothes


Tiffany: If you had 3 wishes what would you wish for?
Carly: One to meet Miley Cyrus, Two to have my very own TV show on the Disney channel, and three to go back in the Disney cruise ship !!!


Tiffany: If you could trade places with anyone for a day who would it be?
Carly: Hannah Montana, she is my favorite person


Tiffany: If I gave you 1 million dollars what is the first thing you would bye?
Carly: a lap top for me so I don't have to use my moms


Tiffany: What is your all time favorite movie?
Carly: The Wizard of Oz


Tiffany: What is your most prized possession?
Carly: My American Girl Doll


Tiffany: What is your favorite book?
Carly: I have some many favorite books it is hard to choose just one


Tiffany: Who is your role model?
Carly: My mom she is the best mom in the whole world


Tiffany: If you could star on any TV show what would it be?
Carly: Hannah Montana I love the show and cast


Tiffany: What do you hope to accomplish as the new National All-American Princess Queen?
Carly: I want to show girls that if they try hard enough they can accomplish anything


Tiffany: If you had to pick between your cell phone, computer or TV what would you pick?
Carly: Computer, you can talk to your friends on a computer and watch your favorite shows


Tiffany: What is the best advice you have ever received?
Carly: To never give up follow your dreams


Tiffany: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Carly: Steak!!!


Tiffany: What advice do you have for any girls thinking about entering NAM?

Carly: Go for it, you will make friends for life it’s a blast!








Comments

Popular Posts