And That's a Wrap ... Nationals 2009 was AWESOME !!!

WOW !!! Nationals 2009 was AWESOME !!! So many talented and beautiful young ladies graced the national stage! I'm so proud of all of our girls ! I truly believe that each of you girls are going to do great things in your life. It is an honor to set backstage and watch the magic happen.
Nationals week was a blast. The week was full of trips to Disneyland, tours to Hollywood and of course the Thanksgiving banquet! All of the girls competed in Interview, Formal wear modeling, and personal introduction. The optional competitions were out of this world ! I was blown away by all of the talent ! I know some of you girls will be starring on Broadway one day. The actress competition was hilarious !! Miley Cyrus better watch out ! Casual wear was so fun, I loved describing all of the FABULOUS outfits !! I was truly touched by all of the Spokesmodel speeches ! You girls are so wise beyond your years ! You are the leaders of tomorrow, continue to take a stand for what you believe in. Tyra better get ready because the Top Model competition was so fierce !
I'm so impressed by all the community service hours logged by you girls ! You are making a difference in the life of others ! Congratulations for giving your time to help the lives of others. I have to give a shout out to all of the 2008-2009 National Queens !! I'm going to miss you girls so much ! It was an honor to watch the sister hood you girls formed !!I'm so proud of each and every one of you!!! I love you ! To all of the newly crowned queens , hold on to your seat you are in for a ride!! This year will ROCK your socks off !!
I can't forget the LIVE CAR drawing where we gave away a brand new MUSTANG !!! Check it out on our My NAMiss youtube channel !! We also spiced things up with our BAND HERO challenge,where we actually shot three Taylor Swift music videos !! That was amazing, you girls know how to ROCK out ! And of course "The Breanne and Tiffany Show" !! Make sure you visit our youtube channel for clips from the national pageant !!
Princess Girls before their FORMAL WEAR MODELING EVENT !!!
NAM GIRLS hit HOLLYWOOD!
Getting GROOVY at the 70's PARTY!!
Madeline Monlux Miss Oregon Jr Pre Teen and her dad during formal wear !

Comments

Popular Posts