What a Wonderful Year for Miss Texas Pre-Teen!


 One year ago today I was blessed with the opportunity of  a lifetime. Standing up on the stage prepared for whatever name that was going to be called, and as God had it planned, it was mine. My dream had come true and I was crowned The North Texas pre-teen 2019. I thank God every day that I was able to have a year that was full of service, smiles and personal growth. It is said “pretty is what you're given but beauty is what you do with it” and I hoped to live up to all this title bestowed.  This experience has taught me that with the crown or not I am able to make differences in my community and that being a National American Miss title holder is about having a beautiful heart and not just a beautiful face.  To my successor, enjoy every minute of your amazing year and take advantage of every opportunity as it will go by in the blink of an eye. I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to represent Texas in such an amazing organization. This year will forever hold a place in my heart. Always and forever I am your 2019 North Texas Preteen, Devan Messmann



Comments

Popular Posts