Miss Texas Jr. Pre-Teen is doing amazing things!


To the amazing ladies of the great state of Texas:

Welcome to the weekend of a lifetime! I had no idea what I was getting myself into a couple years ago when I first stepped onto the National American Miss Texas stage. From that first walk to my final farewell as your Texas Jr. Pre-Teen, this journey has been MAGICAL! 

I appeared in the 4th of July Parade with my sister queens, did a photoshoot with Kathy Whittaker Photography, met Miss Texas USA, and stayed busy through quarantine with various community service engagements. I had a chance to grow my Art for the Heart Initiative and even started a new project, Gals & Dolls, where I hosted tea parties at local senior centers with my friends. I took advantage of all the fun travel opportunities NAM provides, visiting the Florida, Indiana, and Illinois State Pageants and doing some serious shopping at Ashley Rene's. But the real icing on the cake was my trip to Anaheim, California for Nationals. Not only did I capture a spot in the Top 10, but I also was named the Jr. Pre-Teen National Model, Talent, and Personality winner. It was a week I'll never forget.

While only one of you will leave with the Texas crown and banner, you each share a piece of the sparkle --- so make sure to shine YOUR light bright. I can't wait to see what you'll accomplish.

Crowns, Kisses, & All My Best Wishes,
Micah McCall


 

Comments

Popular Posts