Featuring Miss Texas Princess!

 


I can’t believe it’s been a year! From joining the North Texas Pageant 2 weeks prior to showtime, with no pageant experience or coach; to then being crowned Miss Texas Princess and flying out to California to compete at Nationals and winning the National TOP MODEL award, and placing 2nd Runner up in the TOP 5, has been a total dream come true! First and foremost, Thank you Jesus for blessing me with this opportunity. I enjoyed every fundraiser and special event I appeared in, but my favorite was serving in my community with donating school supplies and preparing meals for children in need at Kids Meals on Wheels. This experience has forever changed my life, and I am here to tell you girls to always be true to yourself, love the skin you’re in, and never stop believing that you can, and you WILL! I am so grateful for everyone who supported me along the way, with all my heart THANK YOU. I will cherish all the wonderful friendships I’ve made, you all are truly my forever NAMily. A special Thank you to Mrs. Jennifer Carpenter for sponsoring me through it all, but most importantly for believing in me. To my mom, dad, and family, I love you and I couldn’t have done this without you. - Miss Texas Princess, Milayka Feliciano.




Comments

Popular Posts