Featuring Miss Texas Teen 2019!

 

Hello My Sweet Namily,

I am so thrilled to be going into this weekend with y’all! As we have gotten closer to these days, my excitement to meet, hug, and take pictures with each of you has only grown! My journey with National American Miss has been the absolute best years of my life! I began my journey in 2017, right where you are, at the Texas State Pageant. This system has grown me from a shy, insecure girl to a strong, confident young woman! Capturing the title of the 2019 National American Miss Texas Teen was an absolute dream come true! It has given me the platform to share my passion for overseas missions and serving those in need! During my reign I had the opportunity to serve overseas in Romania and Ecuador, donate 180+ books to a local elementary school, and show my support to local businesses during COVID-19.

Coming from a place with all sincerity, I pray that each of you walk away from this weekend feeling confident, valued, and beautiful! Each of you has a special place in my heart. I want to encourage y’all to give 100% in every competition and to unapologetically be yourself! You were created to be YOU! My last tip would be to make friends with each of the girls in your division. NAM has given me some of my very best friends in this whole world, and I’m forever grateful!

With love,

Alexis Harper- 2019 National American Miss Texas Teen





Comments

Popular Posts