Featuring Miss New Jersey Jr. Teen Cover Girl!


I was so honored to win the title of NJ State Cover Girl 2016-2017 at my state pageant last year.  I put in so much hard work and effort and it paid off.  I have so many amazing sponsors and wouldn’t have been successful without them.  I stared out my reign by volunteering at the Ronald McDonald house making some meals with my sister queens where we had a great time.  Next, we flew off to Nationals where I earned the title of National Cover Model.  I was so happy to see so many of my friends I had met in the past and also make so many new friends.  We had a blast at Disney, the glow party, all the optional contests and of course the All-American Pageant.  I was so happy to see all the staff that now seem like family the choreographers and of course Steve & Kathleen Mayes.  I was so sad to see it end.  When I got home I got busy volunteering in the production of the Nutcracker to raise money for pediatric cancer research and treatment with my brother.  My sister queens got together and had a super time at a Devils hockey game where we all bonded and even got to go to the entrance and high five the players as they were getting on the ice.  Next my brother, a friend and I did a 5K walk-a-thon for the March of Dimes.  I raised several hundred dollars so far for March of Dimes, Colon Cancer Association, Pediatric Cancer Research & Treatment & Autism NJ Foundation.  This year my brother and I also became Ambassadors for the Autism NJ foundation as we have many friends that have Autism & Asperger’s.  Some of our sister queens went to support the pre-teen Cover Girl Lauren at her Bat Mitzvah where we created memories we won’t forget.  I also had a great time doing a photo shoot with my sister queens.  Something I loved doing was volunteering to help student teach the younger kids at my dance school where they have a dance camp as working with children is so rewarding. I also did a Colon Cancer walk-a-thon which I do annually.  This year went so fast and I can’t believe it has come to an end but that doesn’t mean I will forget the friendships made and the memories created.  Signing out your 2016-2017 NJ State Cover Girl and National Cover Model Madison Scheideler.







Comments

Popular Posts