Featuring Miss Florida Princess 2019




Dear 2020 Florida Princess Contestants:

Wow! What a crazy, exciting, whirlwind of a year it’s been for me with NAM! I can’t believe it’s already been over a year since I was crowned the Florida Princess, and in a few short weeks, I will be passing on my crown to a new queen! Being a NAM Queen is a full time job and not one to be taken lightly! After I won, I set straight to work donating school supplies, volunteering for The Sunshine Foundation, selling my Lemonade for Good with the SEED Foundation, and preparing for nationals! I even got to do the weather with Denis Phillips and ABC News!  Our week in Anaheim at nationals was life changing!  It was there I danced with “that guy” and won the coveted title of National American Miss Princess, which is a moment I will cherish forever! 

My year with Florida will be coming to an end but I will still continue to do amazing things as your national queen. To incoming contestants, my advice is to have lots of fun, make new friends, and always be yourself! Be confident in who you are as a person, smile, and be kind to all, those are the best words of advice I can give! Thank you to my sister queens and to everyone who has supported me on my journey! Good luck to everyone competing!
Love,
Brielle Skye 
2019 National American Miss Florida Princess 

Comments

Popular Posts