Featuring Miss California Teen Cover Girl

NAM California Teen Cover Girl

Dear Contestants,
    Congratulations on making it to the state pageant! This is a huge achievement, and I am so proud of each and every one of you for making it here. I know you all must be feeling a mix of emotions while competing, and trust me; I was in the same place as you guys last year. National American Miss is not about winning a crown and title; it is about the experience and friendships you gain from it. NAM has given me so many friends, sisters, and lifelong memories that I will cherish forever. These three days last year changed my life forever as I met some of the most genuine, loving, and caring group of people I know. NAM is my second family, and I know that each one of you will walk out with a smile after this experience, as you will have gained a lifetime of friendships, memories, and smiles. Each one of you is a beautiful queen, and I know all of you will go so far in life! Lots of love and luck!

Love,
Nikita Dave
National Cover Miss 2018-2019
California Teen Cover Girl 2018

Comments

Popular Posts