Featuring Miss California Jr. Pre-Teen!








Hi my name is Presley Gonor I’m your 2018-2019 Miss California Jr Preteen for National American Miss. Its been such a privilege being a NAM Queen. It has given me the opportunities of a lifetime. One of my biggest highlights of my year was working with Project Mercy building a home for a family in Tijuana,  Mexico. I also enjoyed supporting Kids for Community and packing backpacks for the homeless children in San Diego. This year has been a ride of a lifetime knowing I get to pass it on to the next queen brings me such joy knowing what an impact it will make in her life. Just remember it’s not about the crown and sash it’s about the opportunities , friendships and memories that will last forever. Thank you National American Miss it has been an honor serving such an amazing organization.

Presley Gonor 














Comments

Popular Posts