We are so proud of Miss California Princess!


Hello! I’m Holland Hartpence and I’m proud to be your 2018 Miss California Princess! Although I’m only 7-years-old, this year has been filled with memories to last a lifetime. I’ve grown so much, having gained experience and confidence. I’ve been blessed to be able to represent the crown at many community events, attended local parades, coordinated a blanket drive for my local animal shelter and met my State Assemblyman and received a certificate for service.

Attending NAM Nationals was the best experience! I met friends from around the country and am traveling to New York this Fall to meet with my sister queen, Raelynn, and model in “New York Fashion Week” together! Talk about a Sisterhood! I was thrilled to place Top 10 in the Nation and go home with “National Casual Wear,” “National Model,” and my absolute favorite, “Miss Personality!” Thank you to my State Queens for giving me this exceptional honor. 

I’ve been blessed with the best big sister queens and their moms- all wonderful role models for me to look up too. Team California had the best year together and I had a blast spending Thanksgiving with my NAMily.

Thank you the NAM Staff and Directors for giving girls like me the opportunity to grow, learn and be the best person I can be.

Last but not least, I’m grateful for my family who love and support me. Mom and Dad, I love you so much! Hayden, you are my #1 Fan and Hensley, my #1 Cheerleader. Grammy, Grandpa and Kaitlyn, you are always there and help me shine! I love my Tribe.

For the State Finalists, I wish you the best of luck on your new adventure. And always remember, 

“When the pageant is through and lights are turned down,
You’ll know you’re a winner and you’ll have the crown.
You see, all crowns are made different, it’s really an art.
Yours can be rhinestones or the growth of your heart.”


Don't forget to wear your invisible crown!

Yours truly,
Holland Hartpence











Comments

Popular Posts