What an Awesome Year for Miss Illinois Teen!



I have had an unforgettable experience being your National American Miss Illinois Teen Queen 2016. I can’t believe I have been given the opportunity to be a National American Miss Queen for the first time. After being crowned, I couldn’t wait to use my title and participate in many community service opportunities as possible. I was able to participate in the Fall and Spring Walk of Hope to promote cancer awareness. In August, I had the opportunity to model in the fashion show for Pageant Girls for a Cure. I donated my community service school supplies to Homewood Christian Academy. I collected food in honor of Stamp Out Hunger Day. I was even a co-host for the Homewood Christian Academy Fashion/Talent Show. Being queen is the best job I have ever had. I will never forget these memories and I will cherish them forever. To my sister queens, I will never forget the times we spent together and I will really miss you girls. To my teen sister queens, I will miss you guys so much!!! I had such a great time meeting all of you at nationals. You all are amazing women and I hope you have a blessed future. To my family and friends, thanks for always being there for me and supporting me throughout my reign. I don’t know what I do without you all; especially my mom and sister for always having me look my best at my pageants! To my directors, Brian and Megan as well as Steve and Kathleen, you guys are truly the best directors ever. Thank you for all that you have done for me and being such kind hearted directors. To the next Miss Illinois Teen, never take this job for granted. Cherish it and wear your crown and sash with pride wherever you go. Stay true to yourself and have the best time of your life.

With much love,
Jaylah Nicole Jones

Miss Illinois Teen 2016






Comments

Popular Posts