Miss Michigan Pre-Teen has had an Awesome Year Representing NAM!



They say time flies when you're having fun, and fun is exactly what I had!  After winning the 2016 Michigan Preteen title I have been blessed to attend many events and volunteer opportunities.  Some of my favorite memories were volunteering with my sister queens at the Ronald McDonald house, riding in the Woodward Dream Cruise, attending the International Auto Show, attending the Michigan State Fair and making new friends as visiting royalty at other state pageants.
The most exciting experience was heading to nationals in sunny California to compete for the National Title!   At Nationals I competed in Photogenic, Casual Wear, and Volunteer Service.  My favorite things were the themed rehearsals where I won a spirit stick for my patriotic wear, the Car drawing, Thanksgiving Dinner and heading to Disney for the day.  They truly felt like a queen!
A special thank you to God, for giving me the strength and confidence to always chase my dreams.  My State and National directors who were always there to assist when needed.  To the entire NAM staff for all that you do to create such a great program for young girls to build confidence.  To my sister queens for all the laughs and good times during our reign, you will always hold a special place in my heart.  To my family who has always been there for me every step of the way.  I love you more than you know. 
A note to the contestants competing this weekend.  Stay confident, smile, and have fun! This weekend will fly by so remember to take lots of pictures to look back on.  Most importantly, even if you don’t walk away with the title, you will walk away with so much more.  You will make new friends, memories, and gain confidence just by being here.  Always remember to hold your head high and be yourself.
"I can do all this through Christ who strengthens me"- Philippians 4:13
  
                                                                Love Always, 
                                                            Katelyn Faith Orta








Comments

Popular Posts