How has pageantry prepared you for your future?





"As a junior in High school, pageantry has helped me gain the skill of balancing my education, sports, volunteer, and family. Being a part of my schools Tv Productions class, I'm learning first hand what it is to be behind the camera as a future News Anchor. I am certain with the education and skills learned in high school and the determination and drive of pageantry, I will be equipped to use my passion for journalism, in hopes to one day attend Florida State University.  Pageantry has also helped me keep things into perspective and has taught me how to effectively speak to people, in school, in public, on stage and off. It has given me a voice to inspire others to never give up and believe in themselves. Through pageantry I have been able to share with so many people the causes that are so dear to my heart. Most importantly, it has given me the ability to be driven and is leading me in the right direction of a successful future."
Brianna Smith The 2015-2016 National American Miss Jr. Teen

Comments

Popular Posts