Take a look at Miss Illinois Jr. Teen Cover Girl 2014!


Being crowned the 2014 Illinois Jr. Teen Cover Girl and the 2014-2015 National Cover Girl has truly been a blessing for me. It has been an honor and a privilege to represent NAM and my hometown of Lansing, Illinois while participating in a variety of service projects. 
After being crowned I delivered the school supplies collected at State to our local charity organization. Soon after that I helped at the Taste of Thornton’s princesses and superhero back-to-school breakfast for kids. Then in October my sister queens and I volunteered at the Walk of Hope for cancer, where we ran games and activities for children. Over the Christmas holiday a few of my sister queens joined me at the Lansing Food Pantry, a wonderful community service in my home town. We spent a few hours passing out food to people in need and meeting people. I also spent some time over my spring break going back to my grade school, St John’s Lutheran, to read and play with the 3 yr old and pre-k classes. Most recently I joined a couple of my sister queens at the Homewood Christian Academy’s Inner Beauty Walk pageant. 
Giving back to my community and being a role model has positively affected the way I conduct myself and I have NAM to thank for this. This has been a year to remember and I plan to continue being of service in my community. Thank you to my sister queens for being so great, it has been a pleasure playing, laughing and working with you this year and I am proud and happy to call you my sisters for life!
Thank you NAM
Brianna Nicole Jackson
Your 2014 Illinois Jr. Teen Cover Girl

Comments

Popular Posts