Meet Miss New Jersey Teen Cover Girl!





Dear contestants,

On this exact stage one year ago I was crowned your 2012 Miss New Jersey  Teen Cover GirlSM. With a crown on my head I set out to make a difference, my reign was off to a quick start with volunteering for walks at patriots stadium, promoting children's literacy at my former elementary school, handing out medals to the amazing athletes of the special olympics, walking at the race for freedom and collecting jackets for the big brother big sister foundation. I even received a citation award from my town for my accomplishments. I was lucky enough to compete at the National pageant in California! I made so many life long friends and even placed 3rd in the nation. As my year comes to an end I will always cherish this opportunity I have been blessed with. I would like to thank National American Miss and their truly amazing staff for providing this pageant system where girls can grow in confidence and show their true inner beauty. To my successor brace yourself for the year of your life. Go out there and make a difference and remember to always represent your state with pride. Cherish every moment because you may not know it now but you will miss it when its over. I know I will. Congratulations contestants, relax and have a blast!!! Good luck to everyone. 

Addressing City Council!

Reading to Children!

This is what it is all about!

Headed to the NAM National Pageant!

Walking the National Stage!

Volunteering in my community!

At the shore!





Comments

Popular Posts