It's has Been a Fantastic Year for The 2010 National American Miss New York Jr Teen



Hello 2011 Contestants and Families,


My reign as your 2010-2011 National American Miss New York Jr. Teen has been remarkable. It’s s amazing how a year has gone by so fast.  I’m extremely honored and blessed to be involved in a pageant system where you truly become part of their family.  

It has taken me a few years to accomplish my dream of representing New York State at Nationals. The best part of the year was sharing countless memories with my sister Faith Perez who was also crowned as your 2010 Miss New York Junior Pre Teen.
We are both so fortunate to make a difference in our communities while still creating memories together.

Nationals in Hollywood, California were a rewarding dream where I met a lot of amazing new friends. Disneyland was magical and walking the famous Hollywood streets and spending Thanksgiving with NAM was also a fun and warm family experience.

Following an exciting week at Nationals, I was involved in the Making Strides for Breast Cancer Walk, Avon Breast Cancer Walk, Aids Walk, Puerto Rican Day Parade, and the Veterans Day Parade. I made numerous appearances at various state NAM pageants, as well as the Miss New York Pageant.  I expanded my travel and attended the Miss America Pageant in Las Vegas for a National American Miss Photo shoot.

This weekend I look forward in meeting all of the Contestants and we’re going to have an amazing time getting to know each other.

My advice to all the Contestants is to never give up, work hard and always keep a positive attitude.  As Eleanor Roosevelt said “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”

Now girls lets have some fun this weekend and good luck!!!

Yours Truly,

Paige Perez
2010 National American Miss New York Jr. Teen





Comments

Popular Posts