Kendyl Kimbler The 2009-2010 National All-American Miss Jr Teen helps out at the NAM Dallas Open Calls !!!

A Word from Kendyl:
What a blast I had at the Open Calls this week !!! I love traveling around to new places and making new friends! The Open Calls gave me the opportunity to do both! I got to spend time with Kaiden Maines, the 09-10 National American Miss North Texas PreTeen we had so much fun! We talked to new contestants about the benefits of National American Miss. I really enjoyed making new friends and sharing my experiences of both the state and national pageants and what my title means to me! I can't wait to see everyone and the North Texas Pageant in July ! And the best news is I get to do more this week !!!

If you are in the Dallas area Check out namiss.com/opencall to find a location near you !!! Find out what NAM is all about plus meet some of the NAM state and national titleholders !!!

Comments

Popular Posts